LEAD BTC

blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nail Products A Cosmetics - ACRYLIC NAILS

Girls, girls, girls! Where does their clothing, accessory, hair products, and shoe madness ever end? Oh, and let's not forget about all those nail products. That's the last thing we'd want to do. After all, as we know, women cannot survive without their primping and cosmetic rituals.
The nails are about as important as the hair. This is a given! If you don't believe me, just take a look at the next female that passes by. I have to admit that I thank God each day that we men don't have to worry about these redundant grooming issues. As for all the females out there, they seem to like them just fine.
I live with three girls. The youngest of these three is seven years old. Go ahead and take a stab at how many nail products she already has. It's a bit ridiculous. The last lime I checked, she had over a dozen nail polishes. Now, I realize what you're currently thinking.
Well, why in the heck did I let her get them all, right? It's not me! She has an 18 year old sister and a mother here too. They are so into manicures, pedicures and nail products that they were only happy to get her involved. Talk about getting them started at an early age. Oh well! What are you gonna do, right! Anyway, I suppose it could be much worse.
Some little girls are interested in earrings and other piercings, but my little girl is sticking to the clip-ons for now. She can do them all by herself and there's no puncturing involved.
That's the way it should be for a seven year old if you ask me. So I hear the best nail products are O.P.I. I guess I wrote that right. My wife loves this brand of nail polish.
She claims that there is a major difference in the quality and finish. What is your current brand of nail polish? Are you settling for the cheap stuff that clumps up and cracks off quick? If so, then you may want to take another gander at what all is currently out there. Get on the web and sort through the infinite nail products online. You really can't go wrong here. Find out which products are rated the best and which ones are avoided.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Nails