LEAD BTC

blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

konad m12


Konad m12,konad m12 plates, konad ,konad claw art,konad picture clothing,konad usa,konad enhance,konad claw art weblog,konad guide,konad as seen on tv,konad claw art opinions,konad m84,konad blog.  Two layers of H&M Really like At First Vision as a platform, imprinted with Chinese suppliers Glaze Dark red Pushes and imageplate M12. Imageplate M12 is the Xmas Konad rubber stamping menu and I really like it for this period. It maintains a Santa, lamps, candycanes, 'Merry Christmas!" and more. We don't really have Candycanes much here, but I really like the look of them and they always create me think of Xmas..

Hey everyone! This a few several weeks the been very busy yet exciting! I am amazingly satisfied that its almost Christmas! Anyways I regarded i need to do a Xmas flower mani so here it is! :) Enjoy!

Although Xmas itself may be over, there is still here we are at winter weather designed claw art! The most latest one I did was type of silly, intended for some additional fun with little relatives who would appreciate these claws. (Yes, I power my really like of claws onto my whole family).






These little snowmen come from the Konad Xmas menu, m12. I have yet to discover a innovative or elegant Xmas mani with this menu, but it is excellent for adorable silly looks like I have been doing. There is a Santa experience, a crazy looking reindeer, a snowman, alarms, sweets stick and more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Nails